#1 Fence Company For Installation & Repair Services in Brighton Michigan.
Michigan Fence Repair is a local fence contractor that offers fence installation and repair services in Brighton, MI.
Reliable Fence Contractor
Have confidence when working wth us. We have been trusted for 20 years!
5 Star Rating
We work hard to ensure a positive experience. Our online rating proves it!
Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Protect your investment with our lifetime workmanship warranty!
100% Free Estimates
No pushy salesman. No scheduling hassle. Our estimating is fast, easy and free!
No more worrying about hiring a bad fence contractor! From our first conversation, you will be confident that hiring us for your fence project will ensure that your project receives proper attention and you receive good communication along the way! We offer new fence installations for all types of fences including: vinyl fence, chain link fence, aluminum fence, wood fencing, Pool fences, farm fencing and more!
Extend the life of your fence with our professional and reliable fence repair services! We can repair all types of damaged fence situstions including: post replacement, fence rebuilds, tree damage, wind damage, gate repairs, heaving fence posts, insurance claims and more. We understand that your fence repair is urgent so most repair projects can be completed in one working day!
Keep your family and friends safe with quality hand railing that is properly installed to last for a long time! We offer deck and porch railing in ornamental aluminum and vinyl (pvc) options. Both railing types come in many different color options to provide a great color match to your home and the perfect completion or upgrade to your patio, porch or deck! Most railing projects can be completed in just one day!
Post Hole Digging
Are you looking to do a project on your own but not wanting to dig the post holes? Allow us to help! Whether you are building a deck, installing a fence, mailbox post or anything else that requires a post hole digging, We can take care of the digging for you using our powered auger or tractor auger! Allow us to do the hardest part of your project for you by digging your post holes to your desired depth and location!
Pressure Washing & Staining
Bring your old wood fence back to life with a fresh pressure washing and staining! This fence maintenance is absolutely vital to prolonging the life of your wood fence and making sure it remains beautiful for many years to come! We offer professional power-washing and staining services on a one-time basis or as a routine maintenance for your fence and use only the best BEHR exterior stain products!
Do you have an old fence that you would like removed? You are in luck because We offer fence removal services for just about any type of old fence. Most fence removal projects can be completed in one working day and we will leave your yard looking clean and tidy!
Truly A fence Company you can count on…
We take great pride in being a reliable fence company that you can count on to be professional and to complete your fence / railing installation or fence repair project as quickly and efficiently as possible while delivering the absolute best results possible.
Looking For Fence Installation or Repair in Brighton?
You’re in luck because we offer just that, fence installation and fence repair services in Brighton! As well as with other fence and railing related services. Below is a list of information that may be helpful in your research for having a fence installed in Brighton. You will find information such as fence ordinances, fence permit details, Brighton building department info, etc. If you have a question or would like to have us install your fence, please feel free to Contact Us.
Fence Ordinances in Brighton Michigan
Below is a list of some important parts of the fence ordinances in Brighton. This is for reference only and is not a complete list of ordinances. The details below should never be used to settle a dispute or legal situation. For the full details of Brighton fence ordinances, Click Here.
- Fences on corner lots must not be installed within thirty 30 feet in either direction of the intersection unless the fence is no taller than 30 inches. This is to provide proper visibility for traffic.
- The finished side of all fences must face outward toward adjacent neighboring properties (ie: posts must be on the owners side of the fence).
- Fences installed in a rear or side yard must not be taller than four (4) feet and must not extend beyond the front face of the house.
- Fences installed in a back yard may be six (6) feet tall upon review/approval of the building department.
- Properties that are larger than two (2) acres, with a road frontage of more than two hundered (200) feet may have a front yard fence provided it is not a privacy fence.
- Fences shall not contain barbed wire, spikes, electric charges, etc. (Fences in specific/commercial districts may have some barbed wire exceptions.)
- Fences enclosing public parks, playgrounds, or public landscaped areas may not be taller than eight (8) feet tall and shall not be a solid privacy style.
Fence Permit Requirements in Brighton, MI.
The following items are required for obtaining a fence permit in Brighton. Once you have them prepared, simply email them to the city planner.
- Permit Application
- Permit Fee: $50
- One (1) copy of site plan / proposed fence location.
- Drawing/Specs/Picture of proposed fence
- One (1) copy of a mortgage survey or property survey showing the property lines in relation to the home.
Brighton, MI Building Department
Address: 200 North First Street, Brighton MI 48116
Fast, Easy & Free Fence Estimates
No more spending hours with a pushy sales person. Our estimating is fast and simple. We will usually have your fence estimate to you within 24 hours!