#1 Fence Company For Installation & Repair Services in Hamburg Michigan.
Michigan Fence Repair is a local fence contractor that offers fence installation and repair services in Hamburg, MI.
Reliable Fence Contractor
Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
100% Free Estimates
No more worrying about hiring a bad fence contractor! From our first conversation, you will be confident that hiring us for your fence project will ensure that your project receives proper attention and you receive good communication along the way! We offer new fence installations for all types of fences including: vinyl fence, chain link fence, aluminum fence, wood fencing, Pool fences, farm fencing and more!
Extend the life of your fence with our professional and reliable fence repair services! We can repair all types of damaged fence situstions including: post replacement, fence rebuilds, tree damage, wind damage, gate repairs, heaving fence posts, insurance claims and more. We understand that your fence repair is urgent so most repair projects can be completed in one working day!
Keep your family and friends safe with quality hand railing that is properly installed to last for a long time! We offer deck and porch railing in ornamental aluminum and vinyl (pvc) options. Both railing types come in many different color options to provide a great color match to your home and the perfect completion or upgrade to your patio, porch or deck! Most railing projects can be completed in just one day!
Post Hole Digging
Are you looking to do a project on your own but not wanting to dig the post holes? Allow us to help! Whether you are building a deck, installing a fence, mailbox post or anything else that requires a post hole digging, We can take care of the digging for you using our powered auger or tractor auger! Allow us to do the hardest part of your project for you by digging your post holes to your desired depth and location!
Pressure Washing & Staining
Bring your old wood fence back to life with a fresh pressure washing and staining! This fence maintenance is absolutely vital to prolonging the life of your wood fence and making sure it remains beautiful for many years to come! We offer professional power-washing and staining services on a one-time basis or as a routine maintenance for your fence and use only the best BEHR exterior stain products!
Do you have an old fence that you would like removed? You are in luck because We offer fence removal services for just about any type of old fence. Most fence removal projects can be completed in one working day and we will leave your yard looking clean and tidy!
Finally! A fence contractor you can count on!
We take great pride in being a reliable fence company that you can count on to be professional and to complete your fence / railing installation or fence repair project as quickly and efficiently as possible while delivering the absolute best results possible.
Looking For Fence Installation or Repair in Hamburg?
You’re in luck because we offer just that, fence installation and fence repair services in Hamburg! As well as with other fence and railing related services. Below is a list of information that may be helpful in your research for having a fence installed in Hamburg. You will find information such as fence ordinances, fence permit details, Hamburg building department info, etc. If you have a question or would like to have us install your fence, please feel free to Contact Us.
Fence Ordinances in Hamburg Michigan
Below is a list of some important parts of the fence ordinances in Hamburg. This is for reference only and is not a complete list of ordinances. The details below should never be used to settle a dispute or legal situation. For the full details of Hamburg fence ordinances, Click Here.
- Fences installed in a front yard may have a maximum height of 4 feet tall.
- Fences installed in a front yard (or second front yard for a corner lot) must have at least 50% visibility (ie: picket fence)
- Fences installed in a rear or side yard have a maximum height of 6 feet tall.
- Fences may be installed on, or within the boundary property line.
- Fences must be installed using conventional fence materials and may not contain any barbed wire, spikes, razor wire, electrical current or charge, etc.
- The finished side of any fence being installed in Hamburg must face outward toward the adjacent property (posts must be on the inside of the fence).
- No fence may be installed that will prevent or unreasonably obstruct the use of an adjacent property, driveway, etc.
- Fences must be installed in a way that allows emergency access to the fenced in yard with a gate being installed on at least one side of the yard.
- All fencing shall be maintained and in good standing.
- Fences are not allowed in a wetland but are allowed in the required wetland setbacks.
- Wire fences used to contain livestock and farm animals are exempt from the height requirements listed above.
- Wire fences used around a garden are exempt from the height requirements above IF they have at least 75% visibility (ie: chain link or wire mesh fence)
- Fences installed on a corner lot must observe a visibility area measured 30-feet in either direction of the intersection of the road.
Fence Permit Requirements in Hamburg, MI.
The following items are required for obtaining a fence permit in Brighton. Once you have them prepared, simply email them to the city planner.
- Permit Application
- Permit Fee: $40
- One (1) copy of site plan / proposed fence location.
- Drawing/Specs/Picture of proposed fence
Hamburg, MI Building Department
Address: 10405 Merrill Rd, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
Phone: (810) 231-1000
Fast, Easy & Free Fence Estimates
No more spending hours with a pushy sales person. Our estimating is fast and simple. We will usually have your fence estimate to you within 24 hours!