#1 Fence Company For Installation & Repair Services in Whitmore Lake Michigan.
Michigan Fence Repair is a local fence contractor that offers fence installation and repair services in Whitmore Lake, MI.
Reliable Fence Contractor
Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
100% Free Estimates
No more worrying about hiring a bad fence contractor! From our first conversation, you will be confident that hiring us for your fence project will ensure that your project receives proper attention and you receive good communication along the way! We offer new fence installations for all types of fences including: vinyl fence, chain link fence, aluminum fence, wood fencing, Pool fences, farm fencing and more!
Extend the life of your fence with our professional and reliable fence repair services! We can repair all types of damaged fence situstions including: post replacement, fence rebuilds, tree damage, wind damage, gate repairs, heaving fence posts, insurance claims and more. We understand that your fence repair is urgent so most repair projects can be completed in one working day!
Keep your family and friends safe with quality hand railing that is properly installed to last for a long time! We offer deck and porch railing in ornamental aluminum and vinyl (pvc) options. Both railing types come in many different color options to provide a great color match to your home and the perfect completion or upgrade to your patio, porch or deck! Most railing projects can be completed in just one day!
Post Hole Digging
Are you looking to do a project on your own but not wanting to dig the post holes? Allow us to help! Whether you are building a deck, installing a fence, mailbox post or anything else that requires a post hole digging, We can take care of the digging for you using our powered auger or tractor auger! Allow us to do the hardest part of your project for you by digging your post holes to your desired depth and location!
Pressure Washing & Staining
Bring your old wood fence back to life with a fresh pressure washing and staining! This fence maintenance is absolutely vital to prolonging the life of your wood fence and making sure it remains beautiful for many years to come! We offer professional power-washing and staining services on a one-time basis or as a routine maintenance for your fence and use only the best BEHR exterior stain products!
Do you have an old fence that you would like removed? You are in luck because We offer fence removal services for just about any type of old fence. Most fence removal projects can be completed in one working day and we will leave your yard looking clean and tidy!
Finally! A fence contractor you can count on!
We take great pride in being a reliable fence company that you can count on to be professional and to complete your fence / railing installation or fence repair project as quickly and efficiently as possible while delivering the absolute best results possible.
Looking For Fence Installation or Repair in Whitmore Lake?
You’re in luck because we offer just that, fence installation and fence repair services in Whitmore Lake! As well as with other fence and railing related services. Below is a list of information that may be helpful in your research for having a fence installed in Whitmore Lake. You will find information such as fence ordinances, fence permit details, Whitmore Lake building department info, etc. If you have a question or would like to have us install your fence, please feel free to Contact Us.
Fence Ordinances in Whitmore Lake Michigan
Below is a list of some important parts of the fence ordinances in Whitmore Lake. This is for reference only and is not a complete list of ordinances. The details below should never be used to settle a dispute or legal situation. For the full details of Whitmore Lake fence ordinance, Click Here.
- Fences must be installed within the property line unless joint permit is filed with a neighbor and then can be placed ON the shared property line.
- Front yards may only have ornamental fences up to three (3) feet in height.
- Side yards (not facing a public street) may have a fence with a max height six (6) feet tall (if facing a public street, the fence may be no taller than three (3) feet).
- Fences where a driveway and public sidewalk intersect, shall not impede vision of pedestrian traffic on the sidewalk and must observe a visibility triangle measured in ten (10) feet in either direction of the intersecting point.
- There shall be no barbed wire, spikes, nails, etc. can be on the top of fences that are less than 10’ in height (which are only permitted in industrial areas).
- No electric charges/currents are allowed on fences except for in farm land fencing, In this event, electric fencing must be on inside of fence posts.
- All fence posts must be installed at least 30 inches deep.
- Fences must be kept maintained and in good standing at all times.
- Fences installed on lots that are larger than 5 acres and not in a listed subdivision, and fences enclosing farmland are exempt from permit requirements except for pedestrian visibility requirements at sidewalk intersections.
Fence Permit Requirements in Whitmore Lake, MI.
- Permit Application
- Contractor Registration Form
- Permit Fee: Varies
- Layout/Drawing of the project scope
- No permit required for a fence enclosing farmland
Whitmore Lake, MI Building Department
Address: 8350 Main St Suite A, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
Phone: (734) 449-2880
Fast, Easy & Free Fence Estimates
No more spending hours with a pushy sales person. Our estimating is fast and simple. We will usually have your fence estimate to you within 24 hours!